Step by step guide
Generating your Machine ID :
- OPEN NinjaTrader
- Navigate to CONTROL CENTER / HELP / 3rd PARTY LICENSING
- You will see a box which asks for Vendor name and User defined ID
- Fill in both fields;
Vendor Name: CLOSEVIEW
User defined ID : YourName
- (please note that when you purchase Custom Add-Ons for NT, you should always quote the SAME user defined ID)
- Vendor Name: CLOSEVIEW in full caps with no space. User ID: Your user ID with no commas, spaces or special characters.
- Click Submit
- Copy the Machine ID that will generate in the field
Paste the Machine ID (including the number and name) in an email to email@example.com
What is a Machine ID ?
This is an Identification Process that uniquely identifies your computer. Your purchase will only be downloadable to the computer which marries to the Unique Machine ID that you provide. Please be aware that final processing of your order is not an automated process. Digital dispatch of your order will be carried out within 24 hours in most instances. International time differences may affect response time.
You are welcome to check in with us if you have any difficulties with this step and we’ll be happy to assist.